Thursday, March 3, 2011

Now That's What I Call Lunch

After all those dinner lunches I finally had a good ole' lunchy lunch. Well, sort of. What do you think of this?
  • turkey bologna and low fat cheddar cheese with lettuce on a whole wheat sandwich flat
  • sauteed kale with onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes
  • green grapes
  • strawberries
Sandwiches are great, aren't they? I was looking forward to this one all week. Bologna is not something I grew up eating but the few times I did have it as a kid I loved it. Now that I've discovered turkey bologna I feel like I can live out my childhood lunch fantasies. Ok, I didn't fantasize about bologna sandwiches but I did like to trade my PBJ for them when I could.
Same breakfast again. I had a big cocktail party a couple of weeks ago and couple of the drinks called for a sugar cube. Now I'm stuck with a ton of them. But, theyactually seem to be coming in handy with my packed oatmeal.

Toodle loo for now.

3 comments:

  1. only 4 strawberries at lunch? such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the last of the strawberries. I split them between breakfast and lunch. Now they are gone, and I'm left weeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to make me buy turkey bologna.

    ReplyDelete